mtm: A Translation Journal. Special issue: Collaborative Translation. Volume 10, 2018. Edited by Jessica Griffiths and Christian Griffiths. ISSN 2645-0312.
This special issue is a significant accomplishment for TransCollaborate, as it represents our largest research output to date, and moreover provides an important resource for future work in the field of collaborative translation. We hope that it will provide a touchstone for all of those within our network who wish to explore and experiment with our collaborative methodologies.
Selected articles and translations
- Gramling, David, Christian Griffiths and Jessica Griffiths. “Seven stadia long: On the disorderly social sojourn of collaborative translation.” https://transcollaborate.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/mtm_10_introduction.pdf
- Griffiths, Jessica and Harry Williams. “History studies and collaborative translation: the role of disciplinary expertise.” https://transcollaborate.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/mtm_10_43_-63.pdf
- Luisa Geisler. “The Fold”. Trans. Lorrayne Caetano Mayer and Alice Whitmore. https://transcollaborate.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/mtm_10_146_155.pdf
- Zuleta, Estanislao. “In praise of the difficult”. Trans. Alvaro Eduardo Sanchez Amador and Basil Cahusac de Caux. https://transcollaborate.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/mtm_10_156_162.pdf
- Rothe, Hans. “German Shakespeare: Hans Rothe on his translations” An English translation from the German by Hans Rothe (1966). Trans. Christian Griffiths and Madeleine Bieg. https://transcollaborate.files.wordpress.com/2019/06/mtm_10_163_177.pdf
All TransCollaborate members receive a PDF copy of the special issue. To become a member, join here.
1 thought on “Special Journal Issue: Collaborative Translation”